1.Population Biology as a measure of the content of the information to determine the character of the natural history and population of fish is needed as a basis for menkaji characteristics and patterns of the fish population biology
- Inventory and identification of economically important fish resources
- Performance of catches in the waters.
- Natural history study of fish resources (growth, sexuality, food, ruaya)
- The pattern of fish genetics and population structure
- Changes in fish biomass
2.And population dynamics of fish stocks as a basis for analyzing and / or suspect the magnitude of changes in addition to suspected population size of the population itself as well as the trends and changes of the components that play a role in the dynamics of the changes in the fish populations.
Competition in the population and predator-prey interactions.
- The linkage of genetics and ecology
- Adaptation and specialization of the fish population
- Strategy genetic conservation of fishery resources
- Recruitment and fish birthrate
- Mortality of fish from the utilization of natural and
- Typology study fish habitat
- Estimation of the stock / reserves of fish resources
- Sustainability exploitation and conservation.
3.Fishery Resource Evaluation is an important part developed with a sampling technique appropriate according to the characteristics of the fish resources, in order to obtain data that can explain the status of resources for setting the pace in the utilization and conservation activities that can be helped by a system modeling proper data analysis.
- Mechanical sampling of various typologies fish habitat.
- Evaluation and analysis of fisheries data
- Design and simulation models of fishery resources
- Evaluation of the value of the benefits of fishing activities
- Study of the level of sustainability of resource use.
- Multi-criteria analysis of fishery resources.